What about $$$?

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What about $$$?
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #0
Spiderweb is actually not a rich company, and they have a baby to support. BoA will be from $25-$30 US.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #2
Will there be a discount for people who purchased BOE when BOA comes out?

--------------------
Milla-Displacer Beastie

This is also a good site
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
A discount for BoE users, possibly. It may be a while after the initial release before it appears, however.

Starcraft, definitely not. Anyway, Machizmo, please try to keep your posts somewhat relevant i.e. don't ask questions you already know the answer to. Spiderweb is having issues with space for the board, so if you like these boards, please follow this.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1863
Profile #6
Starcraft? What does starcraft have to do with it? Were you being sarcastic? Or just off topic? Am I overusing question marks(?)

--------------------
Fnord. (Insert your name here) is a capitalist pigdog.
Deus Ex Penguin: God out of the Penguin......Cogito Eggo Sum: I think, waffle I am.
If Voting could change the system, it would be against the law.
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #8
Stop this topic.

--------------------
DONOR Fat Freddys Drop
Shirow Miwa