walkthrough to VoDT

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: walkthrough to VoDT
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #0
am jammed up all over the place.i got as far as the captured dragon,and the whole floor. adminis,did all but the place where this spider stops me.now wat?pls hep me. :confused:

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Have you talked to the Vahnatai yet? They'll tell you what to do with the spiders.
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #2
I believe that there is a small walkthrough in the manual for this scenario, or so i've heard

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
Apprentice
Member # 4360
Profile #3
You don't need to go there until much later. To go ON from the admin level you have to free the dragon. You do that on a control panel on the holding cells level. Then it will open a passage at the SOUTH of the admin level, and from there you get to a "Huge Cavern", and to the library everyone is talking about, and the Vahnatai everyone is talking about...