ASR: Pit of the Flowing Goo

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ASR: Pit of the Flowing Goo
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #0
:confused: I am stuck at the exit-portcullis. The textbubble says, that something stronger than me could open them. I did not find a bomb or a similar device in the pit (checked every chest). Any hints?

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
Check the building with the levers. There is a secret passage in one of the rooms, eventually leading to a cabnet with an explosive in it. You can blast open the gate that way.
Apprentice
Member # 2737
Profile #2
Search the slime pits for a silver key (on the body of a mage), then open a locked door near where you opened the portcullises, and take a bomb from the closet.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #3
What cabinet? I have two keys and can enter every room, but there is nowhere a explosion device. I came in a small chamber with a window but nothing in it. odd

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #4
There is a secret passage to a small chamber, on the north of a room.In this chamber, there is a cabinet, and bombs are inside.Check again, it's a special item.

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #5
Ok, I have two keys. With the first one I come to a laboratory where I could learn Radiant Shield, if I wouldn't know it already. The second key fits for a small, square chamber north of the lab. There is a window and I can see tables and stuff outside, but the chamber is empty.

:rolleyes: It's maybe a bug - I got an error message earlier about missing graphics.
Does somebody know the item number for bombs?

edit: :D Never mind, it was a bug. The graphic was not loading, so I had to open an invisible box - but I got the bomb and the gate is open. Thanks for your help.

[ Monday, June 28, 2004 14:24: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------