Ordering BoA

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ordering BoA
Apprentice
Member # 4483
Profile #0
Greetings,

When you order BoA do you just get a game key over the internet and so the shipping and handling part is if you order BoE or that other game that comes on cd?

Thanks,
Total Flappish

--------------------
"Sport is for people who dont know how to GAME!!!!" Quote Mungo the Great and Moose
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #1
No, since they still ship materials to you - namely the hint book (if you ordered it), the game CD (if you ordered it), and a hard copy of the installation instructions and your registration code.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
If you order by phone or email and ask for an emailed registration key only, SW will probably be quite happy to accommodate and waive the S&H fee.

(This is an international order we're talking about, right? As far as I remember, SW doesn't quote S&H for domestic orders.)
Apprentice
Member # 4483
Profile #3
Yeah it's an international order I'm talking about. Ok yeah just the registration key was what I wanted so I can can get right into BoA straight away.

Thanks,
Total Flappish

--------------------
"Sport is for people who dont know how to GAME!!!!" Quote Mungo the Great and Moose