Another Dwtd question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Another Dwtd question
Apprentice
Member # 2270
Profile #0
Hello learned ones,
After clearing the first level of the castle I found the stairs to the level below (far sight), but I cannot open the door. Unlock level 3 and dispel barrier level 2 do not work.
Ah, since I am here, I do I find the secret entrance to Lord Maynard? I must have lost some talking guy down in Selucia...

Thanks a lot for the help.

Stefano

--------------------
Signature? Why do I need a signature?
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #1
For the secret passage it is to the far right of the lord's mansion, outside. To be exact it is around those trees where some gardener is.

NOTE: I mean outside his mansion, not the world map.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #2
As for the door, I'm pretty sure you need a key from Vahkohs.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #3
Ahh, the secret passage... Well after checking to make it more exact, it is in Upper Selucia in the far corner of the garden that Holly tends too. You of course, must first know what you are looking for to find it though.

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 2270
Profile #4
Thank you for the secret passage.
As for Vahkos, if it was the nice guy in the central room, I couldn't talk to him, just kill him (or he killed me).

But, then it disappeared leaving no key.

Any help?

Stefano

--------------------
Signature? Why do I need a signature?
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #5
In the first level of the castle you fight Vahkohs three times. The first is just a fight, the second is another where Vahkohs has some kind of cyrstal to hurt you. The last you find him in his torture chambers which are not to far away from where you first fought him. That is where you can get the fist chance to talk to him. -I hope that helps.
EDIT: The third time you get a key.

[ Wednesday, June 23, 2004 09:16: Message edited by: were244 ]

--------------------

Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #6
You have to kill him twice before he talks to you. He will attack you again somewhere else, if I remember right.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?