Where is morogs dragonian scroll?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where is morogs dragonian scroll?
Apprentice
Member # 4361
Profile #0
so where is it??

--------------------
------------------
So far,so good...SO WHAT?!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #1
The post you're about ot read has not the approval of the forum's moderators. Seeing as Imby is not a mod here. So blame me, but please, only if you honestly think this retarded bastard child going by the name 'Black Hawk Dan' is a perfectly normal human being, and that his habit of posting the same damned question in more than four topics is acceptable. And now, to my post. Dan, please, do feel like you're being insulted.

WHY WONT YOU JUST SHUT THE **** UP WITH IT ALREADY? YOUR QUESTION, I BELIEVE, HAS ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED, AND EVEN IF IT ISN'T, IT STILL DOESN'T FORCE YOU TO FLOOD THE WHOLE DAMN PLACE WITH YOUR USELESS QUERIES! GODDAMMIT.

Thank you for your time. I will now begin waiting for a mass of PMs telling me how I have been warned. A good laugh is always worth sacrifices.

[EDIT: less hostility]

[ Tuesday, June 22, 2004 11:42: Message edited by: Tristrana ]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Shock Trooper
Member # 4000
Profile Homepage #2
I think I shall record this in my blog...yes I will. It's just to funny to pass by...

--------------------
♫ The truth is screaming BIG ♫
♫ A light so bright ♫
♫ Whether day or night ♫
It can't be hid

§ realitycorp@gmail.com §

►► Chance is back online! ◄◄
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #3
Please refrain from massive flaming, TGM. Sigh...

Black Hawk Dan, please refrain from multiple posting. You have received an answer to nearly every question you've asked today, and please be a bit more patient when one isn't answered ASAP.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00