Graphics Archive?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Graphics Archive?
Shock Trooper
Member # 1863
Profile #0
At this stage (now that TM's graphic archive seems to be pretty defunct), are there any open Blades of Avernum graphics sites? By 'open' I mean sites that will host peoples' work, since there seem to be a few private/personal graphics sites. I've made many Avernum graphics, and judging by the posts I've read, at least a half dozen (and possibly many more) people have as well.

--------------------
Fnord. (Insert your name here) is a capitalist pigdog.
Deus Ex Penguin: God out of the Penguin......Cogito Eggo Sum: I think, waffle I am.
If Voting could change the system, it would be against the law.
Infiltrator
Member # 1823
Profile Homepage #1
I suppose I could take some graphics, but please, dont expect too many updates (they arent that neccesary this long before the release), and dont send in too many graphics, just send your best ones, otherwise I may not ever be able to update. If possible, could you also please send them in gif format if possible.
My e-mail is superfreak_shu_tup@hotmail.com

--------------------
Riot Shields
Voodoo Economics
It's just business
Cattle prods
And the IMF

I trust I can rely on your vote
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
I would, but I only have 3MB, and one is already taken up. I plan to host my scenarios there, so I can't really do it.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00