Someone Help!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Someone Help!!!
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #0
In "A Small Rebellion", when you infiltrate Stalker's fortress, it said to save in the beginning because it's timed. However after I looted them and reached and killed Stalker, I noticed that the soldiers has stopped fighting, but greed got to me and I saved on the same file. Now when I take 3 steps they get in and autokill me, how do I get out of this?

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4154
Profile #1
I'm not sure, but I'd say your best chance would be to try and find an SDF within the code that if you changed via the Editor, you'd save yourself from doom. I don't have a clue how you'd do this, so an easier alternative would be to just use the Character Editor to remove your party from ASR and pretend that you beat it.

[ Sunday, June 20, 2004 06:38: Message edited by: Eldiran ]

--------------------
You're a moron if you think I'm not.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #2
Or you could just try the Take out of Town command in the editor if it's a town you're stuck in.

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #3
I'd wouldn't advise the take out of town command. There are alot of triggers that were activated and toggled in Stalkers Fortress, it might mess up your file. I would try to edit the game manually, so you aren't auto killed.
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #4
Thanx, it worked.

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.