About Bruning and other questions (VODT)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: About Bruning and other questions (VODT)
Apprentice
Member # 4360
Profile #0
Can I cast spells on Bruning, and if so, how? Firstly, he's a good archer and in would be nice to have him blessed and hasted, and also to heal him during fights. Though, possibly, he'd hinder my skill progress if he did too much of the work...
Secondly, he always gets so terribly diseased in and near the Waste Repository and I can't cure him. He never died there but I'm sorry for the poor guy :-)
Oh, and a little side question (not about Bruning, but doesn't deserve a topic of its own):

This might be a SPOILER for someone, but not a big one

On the admin level with the talking spiders and the bugs, in a secret room right in the middle (you get there from the "big bugs" part) there is a door that requires 25 strength or 25 tool use. Is it possible to get that high at all? Does anyone know what is behind that door?

Oh, and WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE SPELLS?
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #1
The only time you're not supposed to be able to break down or pick a door is when it's difficulty 200. It's possible to get 25, but you'll probably need some more life experience first.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 828
Profile #2
To cast spell on Bruning (or any other NPC) simply press 5 or 6 (if you have two of them).

I am just now looking for the secret room (hadn't found it, and without your hint I wouldn't even look for it, if I find out more, I'll tell you.

I just char edited my thief up to Tools 25 (just for this test) and opened that door. There is nothing except rubble behind that door (a 2x1 miniature-room), so don't waste your time on it.

[ Friday, June 18, 2004 08:27: Message edited by: Morgoth ]