create new character

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: create new character
Apprentice
Member # 4552
Profile #0
How can I create a new character if one of mine dies?
Could I do it anywhere outdoor... maybe I need to be in some special city?
Tell me please! ;)

--------------------
Funny how it all falls away... ;_;
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
You can't. If one of your PCs dies, you have to find a healer who reanimates him. Or use the spell Return Life, if your own priest is skilled enough.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Apprentice
Member # 4552
Profile #2
what a shame. I thought it would be fun to have a level 1 character in middle of three dragonhunters...

Anyway, thanks for answering!

huh, maybe someone could explain the difference between "dead" and "dust" characters?

--------------------
Funny how it all falls away... ;_;
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #3
You can eventually resurrect dead characters yourself; characters who are dust are harder to resurrect than characters who are dead.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #4
Actually, when you get into town you can delete a dead pc and create a new one.

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 4500
Profile Homepage #5
"what a shame. I thought it would be fun to have a level 1 character in middle of three dragonhunters..."

That's what I'm doing now, and it turns out it's not so much fun as I thought it might be. I'm too anxious about her safety, but that could just be a strange mental quirk all my own.

Poor little imaginary electronic person, all helpless in the middle of deadly peril and stuff...

Mac
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #6
Yeah, and it doesn't fit with your party history:why levels 28 caracters gonna have a newbie with them, when they're gonna killing a vampire master?If they're searching for a new adventure friend, they want an experienced guy...

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Apprentice
Member # 4533
Profile #7
I used to do this all the time with BoE. Every now and again, one of my party would "retire" and make room for a fresh faced young one looking to make their way in the world. It gives me the feeling that my party is changing and evolving, also having to protect a small one adds the fun and challenge a little.