ZKR: Wurm Pit idol (pursuit)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ZKR: Wurm Pit idol (pursuit)
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #0
Sorry Imban, I had to re-open that topic.
:rolleyes: Please do not close threads with unsolved questions, thank you.
quote:
from Xan Kreigor: In BOE the Malachite statue is in the Wurm pit, and I beleive that BOE and BOA are similar enough that the Malachite statue is what you are talking about. Anyway, if you keep it until the end of the scenario, you will get a pretty nice prize for it, because some mages or something think its interesting back in Dharmon.
I arrived in Fort Cavalier and carry still the malachit idol with me. Nobody wants it. Any clues, what I could do with that special item?

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #1
Haven't gotten that far yet - sorry. I'm stuck with bloody giants! :mad:

[ Tuesday, June 15, 2004 10:10: Message edited by: Archmagi Micael ]

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #2
I'm not a mod of this forum. Appears that some other mod or admin agreed with me, though.

Anyway, looking through the scenario data files quickly, I couldn't find anything to do with it.
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #3
I've played through the Za-Khazi Run four times, and given it a thorough dissection using the editor and viewing the script files, and the answer is: No, there' s nothing you can do with the Malachite Statue. The hint book says that you can sell it to Veronica at Fort Cavalier — confusing it the Slith Statuette found in the Cunning Crypt — but it is in fact completely useless. It's a red herring in all but shape.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #4
Ah, thank you. But no, I could not sell it to Veronica, it's useless ideed.

:) yeah this is not general .... sorry Imban, you are half innocent this time. But you urged the mod - just when it started to be interesting. A longtime lurker who starts posting makes me curious ...

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?