Small Rebellion: Stuck on the sewers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Small Rebellion: Stuck on the sewers
Warrior
Member # 2838
Profile #0
I am in the sewers in the second section where you fight undeads and roaches. Where can I get a key to proceed? I've been looking through the whole area and I can't find any.

--------------------
…../|,-‘`¯¯`\(o)_\,----,,,_………
…( `\(o),,_/` ¯ : o : :: o`-, … I'm under your bed.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
There are several hidden keys in the sewers, 3 when I remember well. I forgot where exactly: one is in a chest, another on a dead body - just have a look everywhere.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #2
There is a secret door in there somewhere, and one of the keys is behind a porticulis, which you destroy by messing with the sewer controls.

Or you can play like I did and just lockpick them all...
Apprentice
Member # 4535
Profile #3
Look for a secret door somewhere along the east side of the roach filled caves. I remember finding it completely by accident :P
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #4
Does anyone have an answer to this question? I've looked all over for the third key. Where is this destroyed portcullis?

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #5
The first run through the sewers is always difficult, due to the long passages leading nowhere. I just beat it a second time so this is simple.

The porticullus is at the end of a long path that leads alongside the water. The path is located on the left side of the river. The river is on the left side of the building entitled, "Waste Outflux Control." The porticullus will open if you operate the controls in the Waste Outflux Control. The key is hiding in a building, inside a desk, past the porticullus.
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #6
Ah, found it. I already searched the building once, but didn't look in the right desk. Thanks.

[ Wednesday, June 16, 2004 08:02: Message edited by: Dragyn Bob ]

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00