Getting past the magic barriers in voDt.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Getting past the magic barriers in voDt.
Apprentice
Member # 1996
Profile #0
Hi there,
Excuse my dumbness but I have two questions.
1.How do I get past the magic barriers? I have no piercing crystals or no dispel barrier spell.
I have all the things required to get to the control panel which leads to my next question.
2. Where do I go to get to it.
By reading the forums I know ther is a room with ghosts and staircases but I don't even know what part of the school I am supposed to be in.
Could some kind person please help.
Thanks in Advance. Jenni.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
There are piercing crystals hidden in various parts of the School of Magery. Search carefully. I don't think it's actually necessary to break any of the barriers anyway. (This, of course, doesn't apply to the green barriers, which you'll need the opening stone to pass.)

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by jenni53:

Hi there,
Excuse my dumbness but I have two questions.
1.How do I get past the magic barriers? I have no piercing crystals or no dispel barrier spell.
I have all the things required to get to the control panel which leads to my next question.
2. Where do I go to get to it.
By reading the forums I know ther is a room with ghosts and staircases but I don't even know what part of the school I am supposed to be in.
Could some kind person please help.
Thanks in Advance. Jenni.

You could always use the add item button in the editor - I think there's a full list in the Editor Appendixes - I'm not 100% sure. If there isn't you'll be able to find it in the editor itself - it had an awful lot of items... Or you can just look carefully. There are a few around in VoDT.

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 2692
Profile #3
The Control Room for the waste management is in the underground cavern in the school across the bridge and to the southwest. But it's more complicated than that.

To get to the Cavern you need to fight your way past the platebug queen.

[ Saturday, June 12, 2004 12:19: Message edited by: RandomSin ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #4
the editor only helps with items if you have registered the game, otherwise you can only use it to regain health, change the day & get more $$ :)

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Apprentice
Member # 1996
Profile #5
Thanks all for help.
Have now done what I have to do ...now all I have to do is save some money to register the game so I can continue.
Jenni. ;)