Search Sage's House

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Search Sage's House
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #0
Right I have done pretty much everything that htere is to do in VoDT except for searhing the sages house and I'm stumped on how to go about, because I've checked every house thrice but I still haven't found anything. Please help me

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
Apprentice
Member # 4500
Profile Homepage #1
Are you looking for the notes or for the artifact?

If it's the notes, you may want to consider what the quest is, exactly. You're just supposed to search for them. If it's the artifact, then you're not looking at *everything* in the building.
Apprentice
Member # 4476
Profile #2
I'm not sure if this was just my stupidity (I swore I searched the bookshelf over and over), but only after I used a shattering crystal to destroy the magic barriers was I able to find the notes.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3683
Profile #3
spoiler

It is in the ne house of the nw section in Sweetgrove.

You can walk through one barrier (the lefmost one as you face it) and look at the shelf but won't find anything useful - then report back to Karen.
Posts: 266 | Registered: Wednesday, November 12 2003 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #4
thanks for your help, the thing that I was doing was just searching but I never actually walked into the bookshelf, thats when you get the message that nothing is there, now I've done everything(I Think) in VoDT so now I'm happy (:

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr