Calling all singletons and exp BoA gamers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Calling all singletons and exp BoA gamers
Warrior
Member # 3376
Profile #0
ok.. yesterday i started playing with a starting team of 4.. a pure fighter, archer/thief, priest and a mage... it was fun.. but after reading thru some of the posts.. seeing how strong singletons are.. i decided to create a hybrid of my own :P

instead of a singleton, i would to have a party of two.. maximising the important stats and skills/special skills.
If you were me, which two characters would u custom made

Any pointer would be appreciated.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
For duos, I like a fighter with additional skills like Tool Use and a mage/priest. This didn't work out as well as I would've liked in BoA, possibly because I didn't have enough patience with it. If I were to do it over again with a duo, I'd probably use a fighter/priest and a mage/priest.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
The way to go with a 2PC party is fighter/priest and mage/priest, so they can War Bless and heal themselves without the other character, and both have powerful attacks. You don't want any dead weight in a small party.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3376
Profile #3
thanks a lot.. i did just that.. cool..

btw, another question.. does time matter in this game? i mean whenever i am low in mana or hp can i just camp..without worrying i miss certain deadline or something?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Depends on the scenario. I think Za-Khazi Run is the only scenario currently in existence in which time matters.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00