Prazac's ArchMagi

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Prazac's ArchMagi
Warrior
Member # 1425
Profile #0
I'm considering a story for a scenario and I was wondering if anyone remembers if any of Prazacs court wizards or ArchMages where mentioned in Avernum 3 in perticular where any present in the cutscene when you meet Prazac?
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #1
I don't have A3, but I do have E3. While they're not exactly next to Prazak, in Blackcrag fortress there is the powerful mage who teaches you lvl 7 spells named Petrie, a wizard named Shane, and the alchemist named Howar.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2775
Profile Homepage #2
I remember near the end there's a scene where Empress Prazac asks one of her wizards to rescue your party from the Great Hall of Rentar-Ihrno as it implodes. Don't recall seeing a wizard when you first meet the Empress, but maybe he's there and I just forgot...

--------------------
"I can't give you brains," said the Wizard of Oz to the Scarecrow, "but I can give you a diploma." - L. Frank Baum
Warrior
Member # 1425
Profile #3
That sounds like the guy I mean. Can anyone remember his name or if anything was mentioned about him?
Apprentice
Member # 4296
Profile #4
If you are going to do a scenario like that, then tell me when you are finished with it. Also you could do a scenario where you are in the Empire army, in A2, but this time the Empire and the rouge Vahnatai wins. That would be fun.

--------------------
I, Grah-Hoth, will rule both in Avernum and on the surface.