Golem and textbook

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Golem and textbook
Apprentice
Member # 4319
Profile Homepage #0
I know that the Golem needs a textbook to give up the key. I've brought him several books of the "destroyed textbook" variety, but he tears them all up. I've checked the secret room in the meditation cells area, but it's empty. What book does he want?

[ Saturday, May 01, 2004 22:06: Message edited by: LittleBunnyFufu ]

--------------------
And if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a Goon!
Warrior
Member # 4278
Profile Homepage #1
any non-destroyed textbook will do. I've found three of them. If I remember correctlty, if you take the stairs in the SE corner of that library level, there is one on that level. You need to look for a little secret room in the maze of walls. use your automap.

--------------------
Pathological Jerk
Jerking at Spiderweb since 1999
Shock Trooper
Member # 2775
Profile Homepage #2
The good textbooks will be brownish color and larger-looking than the little green ones.

--------------------
"I can't give you brains," said the Wizard of Oz to the Scarecrow, "but I can give you a diploma." - L. Frank Baum
Apprentice
Member # 4319
Profile Homepage #3
Thanks very much, it worked! The key for me was finding that other staircase by the library. I had tried to enter the Experiment Halls from the main entrance, but was blocked by the gates from getting to the other side.

--------------------
And if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a Goon!
Warrior
Member # 1016
Profile #4
The book should also say "School of Magery Library, Must Be Returned" when used.
Apprentice
Member # 4337
Profile Homepage #5
So.... if I've already killed all the golums I found, does that mean all hope is lost?

--------------------
It's been lovely, but I have to scream now.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
Unless you killed the golem in the library that is not hostile and is in fact quite inclined to talk to you, you're fine.

—Alorael, who isn't sure what to do if you did kill that golem. Well, actually you probably get what you need anyway.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4278
Profile Homepage #7
^ if you kill that particular golem, he does NOT drop the key as far as I know.

--------------------
Pathological Jerk
Jerking at Spiderweb since 1999
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #8
He's supposed to...I think that maybe he does drop it in 1.0.1, even if not 1.0. But maybe he still doesn't.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.