A bunch of questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A bunch of questions
Apprentice
Member # 4270
Profile #0
My first question is when using the character editor or using skill points to increase a characters priest or mage spell level (say from 6 to 7), how come the spells that require a skill level of 7 don't light up?

Second question. What are the accounts ledgers for in the Valley of
Dying Things senario?

Third question. In VoDT, I know where to to buy the Ball of fire spell (skill 2) for my mage, but where are the upgrades for my cleric? All I can find are the ones in the town west of Sweetgrove, but they are all for level ten and up.

Forth question. Which level is the one that matters for casting spells? My mage is level 3 and has a mage spell level of 6, which one is the one that counts?

Thanks. :)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
1) If you don't start with the ability to cast a spell, you won't get it by building up the appropriate skill later; you have to learn it somewhere.

2) Nothing, as far as I know.

3) VoDT is a little short on spells in general. You can get some priest spells from one of the priests in Marralis, though.

4) Only intelligence, magery and the appropriate spell skill count; experience level doesn't directly alter the effectiveness of your spells.

[ Friday, April 16, 2004 17:21: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!