Stuck in A Small Rebellion

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck in A Small Rebellion
Apprentice
Member # 4226
Profile #0
I'm in the hidden empire fort in the mountains. I'm locked in, and the two doors I can find are also locked. One is also guarded by a quick fire trap. I've farsighted everywhere and can't find a secret passage. Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #1
Provided I understand when and where you are, go to the guard room next to the entrance and use the levers/wheels (I forget which) to open the front gate. Then leave.

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.
Apprentice
Member # 4226
Profile #2
I tried that,it doesnt work, though I might be missing somthing. There are two wheels, one I can get to and the other one which is blocked off by a gate. The one I can get to opens and closes one of the gates I need open but the other gate stays shut. I think that the wheel that is blocked, opens the other gate, but the wheel is blocked aswell and I don't know how to open the gate that blocks it.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #3
I believe you're supposed to go to the punishment cells, talk to a dying merchant (he dies... don't worry), then go through a secret passage to the sw.

About the quickfire trap, if you have enough Arcane Lore, I think you'll get a reminder about how there's always a way to deactivate it nearby. (I played through this today, but my memory's sketchy) Sure enough, there's a secret door to a lever which neutralizes the quickfire.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Apprentice
Member # 4312
Profile #4
Did you figure this out? I'm in the same position, stuck in the keep. I went through the secret passage on the SW indicated by the dying merchant and killed off the general of the keep. Now I still can't get out. The inner gate opens but the outer gate is shut, the wheel that presumably opens it is behind a closed gate. Suggestions?
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #5
afaik, there is a wheel in the general's bedroom, that operates the gate to the wheel at the entry.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Warrior
Member # 4278
Profile Homepage #6
set off the quickfire trap, find the way to shut it off, that will let you through

--------------------
Pathological Jerk
Jerking at Spiderweb since 1999