Cause of the Curse

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Cause of the Curse
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #0
Where is the key of the door to the centre of the lower School of Magery?
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #1
In the room in the very southwest corner. Walk on the bookshelves.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Apprentice
Member # 4203
Profile Homepage #2
That's odd. I found the key in the bookshelves you mention - Silver Key in special items, right?, but the doors to the control room ( lowest level centre south ) still say I don't have the key.

Have I got a corrupt game file perhaps? I had to get a code off Spiderweb to recover the bug eggs as I had dropped them outside before I knew what they were for.

I can't find anywhere else for the silver key, and I can't find any way through the energy doors- I assume I need access to the control room to turn them off.

EDIT - Update
I've found my problem by checking the demo guide - didn't realise it had all the answers in there. I hadn't noticed that the silver key opened a door that I'd been through many times already. I also hadn't noticed that the special stone had a "use" icon on it.

[ Thursday, April 08, 2004 07:31: Message edited by: SirKumvent ]

--------------------
o_/_/\_, just snoozin' at Tee time
TTTTTT
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #3
Maybe I was mistaken about which door you meant. If you've gotten to the Library, then you need to get past the glowing doors and deliver an undestroyed textbook to the golem in the northeast.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.