Starting the game

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Starting the game
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #0
Whenever I try to play the game, the screen turns black. When I try to quit, it freezes up. Possibly it has to do with the fact that I use Mac OS X, and can't start up Classic for some reason. Or perhaps I must change the resolution.

How can I fix this?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I don't know what is causing your problem, but I can say that I run without changing resolution and I've had no trouble. Also, BoA is OS X native, so you shouldn't need to fiddle with Classic mode.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #2
How much RAM do you have on your machine and how many RAM intensive programs do you have running in the background when you try to use BoA?

Have you tried re-downloading and reinstalling?

Failing that, e-mail Spiderweb with your machine and operating system specifications.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #3
Sorry for bothering you. After a few tries and redownloading and reinstalling the game a few times, I restarted, and it works now. Sorry for wasting your time, my bad.