Oh for a keypad!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Oh for a keypad!
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #0
Damn iBooks! Why couldn't Apple've distributed free Apple-style keypads with all of them? It's not completely unheard of, Toshiba did it with some of their notebooks. Hmph.

Anyone else experiencing the num lock woes?

Md.
Apprentice
Member # 3813
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Anyone else experiencing the num lock woes?

Not sure what you mean - other than having to hit the fn key or remember to turn num lock off. Unless I'm somewhere other than my desk I use a full size Apple keyboard and mouse.

But it is a pain with the straight-up iBook keyboard.
Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #2
Yes, I love my iBook to bits, but the lack of keypad annoys me, if only while playing BoA (or any avernum/exile game)...

If you press the numlock button you can use some of the keys, but it's a bit hard to get used to. I just stick to the arrows and use the trackpad if absolutely necessary.

--------------------
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images not permitted.
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #3
Hurrah, another Australian.

I think I may just have to go bite the bullet and buy a keypad, I mean, it's that or beat up my flatmate for his usb keyboard. *Starts looking for a sick keypad.*

Md.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3719
Profile Homepage #4
It's nice having an iMac laying around to game on, but stinks to have to disconnect the keyboard for the iBook

--------------------
fishing