Main Controls in VoDT

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Main Controls in VoDT
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #0
I'm unable to reach the Main Controls area in the Lower School. How does one reach the controls? Is there a secret passage from one of the higher levels?

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #1
Do you have the key dropped by the library golem? You use that puppy to exit the Lower School through the Experiment Halls, if I remember right. Or maybe I'm not following your question.

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 22:47: Message edited by: Boots ]

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #2
Yep, that's it. I figured that out shortly after I posted, but forgot to return here. Thanks much for the assistance, though.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.