Bug... maybe

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bug... maybe
Apprentice
Member # 4123
Profile #0
It's late, and I've been playing a while but something seems wrong. In VotDT that library golem is supposed to give me a key for returning a book or something like that. Either way I got sick of looking for a that book so I killed the golem. Now I THINK it said I get a key (that after reading the walkthrough seems to go to the southern door with the big pad lock) but I don't have but that one silver key I got earlier, and I can't open those doors so I'm stuck. I may be wrong there seems to be trouble if you kill that return golem.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #1
"I did something I wasn't supposed to and now I can't beat the game."

"Then don't DO that!"
Apprentice
Member # 4123
Profile #2
I wasn't complaining. I was just checking to see if it was a bug, and if it was, I was just gonna report it. :) I was tired of looking for that book. Of course I found it soon after. A quick town reset, and I was on my way. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but I coulda sworn that a message box popped up right after I killed it saying that I had grabbed the key.

edit: And on closer inspection of the scripts, it does say that you grab the key. The script just doesn't give it to you.

[ Saturday, March 20, 2004 17:27: Message edited by: macman0 ]
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #3
Oh. Well, if Jeff actually intends for wanton murder to be a viable way of completing his scenario, then that is indeed a bug. :P
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #4
actually i couldnt find the book either... i had taken bth of them, then for lack of space thrown them away, then i found out i needed them....and thats what you call ironic... its editor code is 451 by the way ;) no need to kill that poor crumbling old golem =/
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00