Character Editor help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Character Editor help
Apprentice
Member # 11755
Profile #0
HELP!!!

The character editor has dissappeared :s

And now I'm stuck in a scenario. What can I do?
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #1
Follow these directions to re-activate the Character Editor.

You can turn off the character editor permanently. Should you have done this and want your character editor back, this is how to restore it: If using a Macintosh, throw away the "Blades of Avernum Prefs " file in the Preferences folder. If using Windows, delete the "Blades of Avernum Settings" (or "Blades of Avernum Settings.dat" if you changed the settings to turn on file extensions) file in the Blades of Avernum Data folder. Please note if you have registered the game, this might unregister it. If your game becomes unregistered, contact us for a new key by calling 206.789.4438 or emailing spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com. There is no charge for this but please include the name you registered under, which game you need a new key for and your current registration code (located on the game title screen).

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #2
Or if the game becomes unregistered and you have the CD, simply reinstall.