Senario idea...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Senario idea...
Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #0
I don't mind sharing this idea cos it's a good one and requires someone with far more skill and patience than I to create.

What about 'The quest for the holy grail', recreate the classic monty python film. I would love to see this done, with the 'nights who say ni' and that fierce little bunny rabbit, it would be hilarious... not to mention an easy fight with that guard who got both his arms and legs cut off (he would have heaps of endurance I guess).

The movie has towns and forests and terrain and characters, it would be PERFECT for a BoA senario... what do you think?

--------------------
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images not permitted.
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #1
IMAGE(http://www.100megsfree4.com/gfz/ace/frenchy.jpg)

--------------------
I've got a pyg in a poke.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by *:

I don't mind sharing this idea cos it's a good one and requires someone with far more skill and patience than I to create.

What about 'The quest for the holy grail', recreate the classic monty python film. I would love to see this done, with the 'nights who say ni' and that fierce little bunny rabbit, it would be hilarious... not to mention an easy fight with that guard who got both his arms and legs cut off (he would have heaps of endurance I guess).

The movie has towns and forests and terrain and characters, it would be PERFECT for a BoA senario... what do you think?

BoE has something like this. It is dire.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #3
I think it would be far more fun to make then it would be to play...

--------------------
DEMON PLAY,
DEMON OUT!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
The Lyceum could have a Holy Grail scenario contest. Everyone would have fun making the scenarios, and then they could be judged based on how closely they stick to the movie and how good they really are as scenarios.

—Alorael, who would actually rather not see the Lyceum sacrifice its dignity and pride that way, but it could be done. Mind you, actually winning that would get all your scenarios banned from all the nice parties...
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 164
Profile Homepage #5
Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!

--------------------
Awesome BoA Graphics

MSN: bleusoulilcercatore@hotmail.com
AIM: Byzantine Jones
Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #6
Ni! Ni! Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni!

Ooh, I can't wait to get BoA just so I can give it a go...

--------------------
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images not permitted.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Jenkins:

Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries!
Damn you..

[ Wednesday, January 28, 2004 08:20: Message edited by: Mr. Zolohahni ]

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
Xerch'de/Rate.
Infiltrator
Member # 164
Profile Homepage #8
Hey. That movie is fun! :)

--------------------
Awesome BoA Graphics

MSN: bleusoulilcercatore@hotmail.com