Exodus Castle -Death Ray King!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exodus Castle -Death Ray King!
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
How do I beat the king? He fires a death ray at me and I don't know how to kill him! So how do I kill him?

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
You don't. Go the other way and do what you came there to do so you can get out.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #2
It is, in fact possible to kill him. What you need to do is cast the best haste spells you have and divine warrior on your mage. Run towards him in the forst round and cast "Doom" or "Destruction" on him. If your a high-enough level the spell will wipe him out instantly.

But it's not meant to happen, and the scripts he uses keep running after his physical death, and while his death-attack no longer works you will see random sparkles of light around the throne room and messages saying something like "Enemy heals completely!" etc.