A Visit to the Madhouse scenario question?!?!?!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A Visit to the Madhouse scenario question?!?!?!
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
:confused: I talked to Scab at the Inn and I talked to the genral to get my assignment. I was told by Scab that there are people somwhere in the Honycomb who want to hire me and I can't find them. There was one guy at the Madhouse but the only thing I could do was kill him. I used Far Sight at lvl 3 in the madhouse and it uncovered secret passageways into the madhouse. They don't need Move Mountains at lvl 3 to destroy them because I tried that and it said "you failed to destroy anything". So where are the people I'm supposed to meet? I can't find them anywhere. HELP! :rolleyes:

[ Sunday, August 19, 2007 05:58: Message edited by: ginger8445 ]

--------------------
I an a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew!
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #1
Please, please, just wait until I I get the scenario released! The version you have, which no one should ever have had, has a fatal bug. If you wait until tomorrow, or maybe even later today, I will have had time to release the full, working version, which will be much more enjoyable to play.

As a note to whoever it was that released the contest entries prematurely, I am none too happy about my scenario be made publicly available with an out of date script that had been replaced sometime before. (And I note from a quick check that the copies of Lazarus' scenarios on that site are all clearly labeled 'Contest Release. Do not distribute.' This should really apply to all the scenarios there. )

[ Sunday, August 19, 2007 06:47: Message edited by: Niemand ]

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #2
I'm still trying to find the secret passage that lets me explore the dungeon in Rhapsody in Blue. That has tons of potential if I could only get going.

--------------------
WWtNSD?

Synergy - "I don't get it."
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #3
It was actually the old contest judging site, which has now been taken down.

Apologies all around.

--------------------
"Heart of Earth located in Europe, Ass of Earth located in USA."

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #4
Ok! Now I have another question. I don't expect you to release a walkthrough in one day obviously.

Now I talked to everyone I was supposed to talk to and I stole the candlestick from the house back in Mertis. The general at the madhouse said he'll let me know when he needs me and now I'm snooping around. Many of the doors are locked and if I get seen breaking in I will get caught. Is the point to now break into every room and get caught in the process (I can't help that) and try to find the skibborine? While then possibilly having gotten caught and now having to kill everyone in the fort to compleate the mission?

--------------------
I an a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew!
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #5
This is covered in two parts of the readme, but I'll comment on it a bit here: Just sneak around and try to get into things. Don't hesitate too much to use force, but you can try to be sneaky as well. Some areas don't have many people around, so if you break into something or attack somebody you may be able to avoid most of the brigands finding out. Alternately, you could just kill everybody if you want.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"