stuck

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: stuck
Apprentice
Member # 8939
Profile #0
I'm playing canopy: manufactured womb right now, I just went into the catacombs,and killed Zauber, but i cant leave. I've looked all over for a walkthrough and i cant find one, so please help.

--------------------
A man was walking down the street, and somebody dropped an anvil on his head. Moral: look both ways before you shoot a rock in the leg.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Have you talked to the Black and White Shades yet? You have to do that before you can leave. Also, the exit is on the opposite side of where you entered.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Apprentice
Member # 8939
Profile #2
The problem was that i killed him the normal way, when i used the mirror the shift the beams the shade appeared and it worked

--------------------
A man was walking down the street, and somebody dropped an anvil on his head. Moral: look both ways before you shoot a rock in the leg.