Bahssikava Ritual of Sanctification Problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bahssikava Ritual of Sanctification Problem
Apprentice
Member # 9273
Profile #0
I'm at the part in Ancient Bahssikava where I've got to stop the Alter that's making slith ghosts. The trouble is, I can't do it. I'm standing right at the alter with my slith singleton, fighting off wave after wave of ghosts as they get summoned, but it won't let me use the ritual...I just used it to destroy the evil alter that controlled your mind...can you only do it once a day?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
The Ritual of Sanctification can only be used once per day, but if memory serves correctly, that's not your problem. If I remember right, there's a secret door behind the altar that houses a lever that turns the trap off.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Lord_Ian:

can you only do it once a day?
Bingo. Run out of town, rest and come back.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 9273
Profile #3
Okay, that worked :-) Now I'm stuck in Machinery :-(
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #4
The only advice I can give you is to follow the walkthrough very carefully. And, if you just can't figure it out, you'll have to use the character editor.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
Apprentice
Member # 9273
Profile #5
Yeah I think i screwed up somewhere at the beginning and saved while trapped somewhere. What would I use the character editor for?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #6
Alright, first, go to your special items menu and see how many metal triangles you have. Then, load the party in the character editor and click on Advanced, in the bottom right corner of the editor. Select give a special item from the dialog that appears, and say yes to the dialog that appears after that. Then, enter 1 into the following dialog box. After that, enter the number of triangles you have plus 1 (thus, if you have 3 triangles, enter 4).

That's all there is to it. Hope that helps.

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #7
A more complete description (use the Party Location ability) would help.

Adding more metal triangles will do no good if you're already stuck.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00