Is print_big_str_num ignoring its color parameter?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Is print_big_str_num ignoring its color parameter?
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #0
I was writing documentation for the calls when I ran accros this problem: print_big_str_num (print_big_str_num(string str1,int number,string str2,int color)) seems to ignore the color parameter. Now I found this on the Tech Support Page:
quote:
print_big_str_color ignored the color field. The text was always black. This is fixed in the versions more recent than 10/8/04.

Note that:
quote:
The call print_big_str_color is actually called print_big_str_num.

(Also from the tech support page.)
However, I'm using Mac version 1.2 (Universal), which shows its creation date as Jan. 24 2007. Is this bug back, was it never really fixed, or am I insane? (I want to verify that there's really a bug before I go complaining at Jeff.)

[ Monday, July 02, 2007 19:58: Message edited by: Niemand ]

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #1
It's broken in my version as well, whatever the version number is for the newest windows. You just have to use string manipulation and regular print_str_color(). It's a pain in the ass, but whatever.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #2
Ok, so long as I know it's really broken, I can note it down, and potentially bother Jeff about it.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"