A scenario broke my party's character graphics

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A scenario broke my party's character graphics
Apprentice
Member # 8844
Profile #0
I just finished Embers of Rebellion, and I enjoyed the scenario. However there appears to be a bug at the end of the scenario. As part of a cutscene my character graphics were changed to the lying down, or injured position. For some reason after the cutscene they didn't revert to normal standing position, and the scenario ended. I decided to save over my master game file, and start a new scenario. Even in the new scenario my characters' graphics are still in the injured position, and I can't seem to change it (I tried going from outdoor to indoor locations several times).

I'm pretty mad that a coder would do something like this that could permanently mess up someone's game file, and I was wondering if there's anything I can do to fix it.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #1
Did this topic become transported to the Tech Support forum and leave its blank husk behind? :P

Edit: Woohoo! I fixed the blank topic from 1920!

[ Tuesday, June 12, 2007 02:35: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
This question was answered in the tech-support topic. The simple solution is to enter combat then exit combat. The even simpler solution is to download the latest version of EoR from my site.

--------------------
Thuryl: "Runescape: for people who are too stupid to save their games."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.