Few questions about Blades

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Few questions about Blades
Warrior
Member # 6322
Profile #0
I never really considered Blades because I like official campaigns... is it kinda like NWN where there are modules from other players that you download?

Are there many full length adventures available now?(since it has been out a while)? Any good?

Also. when looking at the scenarios posted on this website, under difficulty, some have for example levels 30-45.. do these scenarios start you off at these levels or do you need to have level 30 characters available from previous games to play?

[ Monday, May 28, 2007 14:01: Message edited by: shadow9d9 ]
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Yes, there are a good number of extra designer created adventures to suit your taste. These can be found under the Blades of Avernum sections of the Spiderweb pages.

Define a full length adventure. Are there any long scenarios, yes. Are they good, that depends on who plays them. Most things are a bit shorter, but fun nonetheless.

You need to provide your own party. However, Kelandon's High Level Party Maker provides an efficient way to do this.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
There are many, and they are good. And the best way to play high-level scenarios is to use a party that has already played through low and medium-level scenarios to reach a high level. However, there is also a tool (well, a scenario) that can beef up your party to a high level immediately.

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #3
We're up to about 30 scenarios now, so there are a good number of adventures available. I don't know what you mean by 'full length', if you mean an epic then I suppose Exodus is the only scenario that really fits this category. There are also plenty of scenarios in the 10 - 30 town range that you can get hours of gameplay out of.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Thirty-seven third-party scenarios, by the count in the (as-yet-unreleased) new version of the HLPM, plus the four included ones.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00