Opening Stone on custom scenario Delica

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Opening Stone on custom scenario Delica
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
Is there an item list for the characater editor because one of the puzzles in Delica (A custom scenario) is confusing and all I need is an opening stone but I can't get one is there a list that tells you what numbers to use in the character editor to get the stone?

[ Sunday, February 25, 2007 13:58: Message edited by: ginger8445 ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #1
The opening stone is an item specific to Valley of Dying things, even if you could get it in Dilecia (which you can't) it wouldn't do anything.

This is the solution to the laser puzzle in question.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #2
the solution is not clear. Like what 22,26 and alll that just tell me where to move the mirriors buy sing # of spaces, direction please!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #3
I have no idea what you just said, but apparently you're having a problem with x,y coordinates. Open up Dilecia in the editor and view town 7, the coordinates are in the lower right corner.

Between that and the picture guide you should have a good idea of what to do. Just make sure that at each step you have the mirrors set exactly as they look in the pictures.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?