SW Tables

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: SW Tables
Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #0
Just out of a matter of curiosity:

The SW tables are starting to look out of date. The four scenarios on "untried and untested" seem to have been there for a long time now, and Echoes: Renegade, Exodus, and Rats Aplenty have never appeared on SW's tables.

I guess what I'm asking is, is the community no longer using SW's tables? Or is Jeff not maintaining the tables much anymore?

Not criticizing here, I'm just curious because SW's tables have been maintained well for a while. Now they seem to be going the direction of BoE's tables (completely obscure and out of date.)

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
It seems that the Shadowvale database is rapidly replacing the SW tables, in my opinion. I can't remember the last time I actually checked SW's tables...

That, and the reviews of scenarios haven't changed in ages, perhaps because almost everyone knows to go to the Lyceum for that. Thus, a lot of scenarios are stuck in Untried and middle-weight when they should be up in the 'quality' section.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #2
Perhaps if Jeff hosted a direct link to a list/previews of Blades of Avernum scenarios on the home page, he might generate some more interest for BoA.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #3
It might have been in January when Linda (or someone. I've lost the email) mailed me and asked me if I had the Rats Aplenty graphics file for Mac. So I have sent RA to Spiderweb and will continue to send any future scenarios there but I won't bother bugging them about it.

[ Wednesday, February 14, 2007 08:40: Message edited by: Smoo ]

--------------------
These are my scenarios. I may have too much free time but I really don't care.
Backwater Calls, Magus of Cattalon, Rats Aplenty
Get them here
Visit The Lyceum for all your rating needs.
Warrior
Member # 7000
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

It seems that the Shadowvale database is rapidly replacing the SW tables, in my opinion. I can't remember the last time I actually checked SW's tables...
On that note, I just performed a much-needed update.

Crescent Valley is now version 1.0.4
Exodus is now version 1.1.0
Rats Aplenty is now version 1.0.2
High Level Party Maker is now version 1.2.3.6

Get them while they're hot!

--------------------
"It's sort of like Star Wars. Except Jeff didn't make Erika shoot first in Avernum 3, nor did he introduce annoying computer-animated aliens." —Arancaytar
The Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.