A perfect forest: technical problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A perfect forest: technical problem
Apprentice
Member # 8048
Profile #0
I just bought the game and, after having completed the Valley of the Dying Things scenario, I decided to download "A perfect forest". Very well made scenario I think, interesting story and quite balanced. Then I arrived to the laser beams riddles, in the cave in the Lost City. It took me a lot of time to find the mirrors and discover how to redirect them, but, eventually, I was triumphant. Proud and happy I decided to return upstairs, to the city. But there I found a demon far more terrifying than that Shareware Demon: the WINDOWS ERROR MESSAGE DEMON!...

... That is I received an error message and the game froze. The message was

Unhandled exception: c0000005
At address: 004492b8

You can imagine my disappointment. :(
Can anybody help me? Have you got any idea to overcome the problem?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
You can't get around that, and you're not supposed to exit through there anyway. There's a portal that you're supposed to power in the caves, which will take you out of there.

EDIT: Oh, welcome to the Spiderweb Forums! I'm a little conflicted about whether to tell you about the sanity-eating turtles though.

And if you think APF is excellent, wait until you try some of the others.

[ Friday, February 09, 2007 09:00: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers Meet
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #2
Yeah, those are pretty annoying and I haven't been able, to this day, track down why it occurs other than to say it's an instability in the BoA engine itself. Either way, charge up the teleporter in the mine to get back.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 8048
Profile #3
Ok guys, I completed the quest ;)
Thank you for your help!