Graphics request for TNS

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Graphics request for TNS
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #0
I would like some outdoor houses and walls in babylonian style, with which I mean small and big houses in sand colour, in the style of the following screenshot from Age of Empires:

IMAGE(http://www.microsoft.com/games/empires/screen14.htm)

What I especially want are hut-like buildings in sand color, some with, some without these sort of triangle shaped things on their roofs. Walls (outdoor walls, not indoor walls) I would like in sand color too, preferably not too broad with wooden poles sticking out at the bottom, with these triangle shaped things on them.

Something like the Ziggurat (which will be a palace in my scenario) which stands on that hill (you can't miss it, it has a huge golden orb on the roof) would also be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance for anybody proposing some graphics. I would be most thankfull.

(By the way, if the picture doesn't appear, I recommand right or control clicking on it, and choose "open in a new window." It works for me...)

EDIT: Typos

[ Tuesday, January 30, 2007 08:27: Message edited by: Thralni ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #1
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003560
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #2
That's not nice; this topic, unlike Scorp's, is legit.

I'm terrible at graphics, so no help from me.

--------------------
Durkon: What WOULD Thor do?
Thor: With my ultimate power of the thunders, I, Thor, smash this entire dungeon to shattered ruins, each piece no larger than a man's fist. Then I return to Asgard to woo goddesses and drink an ocean's worth of beer. Huzzah!
Durkon: In retrospect, that "W.W.T.D." thing be nev'r really as applicable to my situation as 'tis supposed to be.
(OotS #73)
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #3
I don't want to commit to anything because of school and because I'm usually pretty bad about finishing graphics in a reasonable amount of time, but I could take a try at it.