Exodus Help [SPOILERS]

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exodus Help [SPOILERS]
Apprentice
Member # 7060
Profile #0
OK, i'm in the Lava Ocean (First one, if there's more then one) and Kass is telling me to go investigate the lab in the south. Or east, can't remember which. I have cleared the lava lizards caves, both levels, and am stuck trying to get into the secret passage at the way south of the Ocean. I can see it with Far Sight, but the wall doesn't act like a passage. I can't go through it. If i am supposed to be able to get through it, please tell me so and see if you can help. If i'm not, please tell me what i AM supposed to do. Thanks!

Me.

--------------------
This is my sig. Thanks for looking. :p
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
You're in the wrong area. That's the entrance to... let's just say it'll be 'fun'. Anyway, you need to go back to the camp, and then head due east. Sticking to the paths, try to head east as much as possible, until there's only one path to follow. Keep following it, and at the end is the lab. Good luck!

EDIT: Typo. Also, you may want to remember that secret passage, because you're heading there next.

[ Friday, January 19, 2007 10:15: Message edited by: Nioca ]

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers Meet
Apprentice
Member # 7060
Profile #2
Yay! I found it. Thanks Nicoa!

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Me.:

Kass is telling me to go investigate the lab in the south. Or east, can't remember which.
You're going to want to keep track of compass directions in this scenario. :P

By the way, which version of Exodus are you playing? If you're playing v1.1, continue. If you're not, you might want to consider starting over. The next couple of dungeons after the Vahnatai Lab have been shortened considerably for the new version.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #4
Thankfully, in Nalyd's opinion.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Apprentice
Member # 7060
Profile #5
Pretty sure i'm playing 1.1. I'm inside now, and i beat the first fight, but then i lost my save! I have to fdo the sacrifice fight all over again. Oh, and i really do like the custom spells. well implemented, and very functional. Though it is funny to see the littlebitty ice explosion doing 100 damage to everything within like 3 squares.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #6
Well, when you finish, make sure to rate it here.

FYI, when you're heading back, assuming you're following the path back, keep an eye out for a broken up path to your NE. It may be worth finding out what's at the end of it. ;)

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers Meet