Lost on Magus of Cattalon

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lost on Magus of Cattalon
Apprentice
Member # 4970
Profile #0
Hi all,

I'm 99.9% positive I've killed all the nephil in the Nephilim Cave, and I've cleaned out a hidden cavern 3 times, killing the Drake, and I've saved the soldiers from the ambush, and I still can't get Commander Beohram to further the quest. It says to kill the leader, but I can't find him! There is the locked door in the area that the prisoners were in, but I can't get through it. No one will tell me what else I've missed.
Oh, and where the heck is the snake? I've wandered Tampere from corner to corner and I can't find the bush it's hiding under!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
That door is difficult, but you can circle around and approach it from the other side. An easy approach is to go straight north from the cave entrance. The leader is through there.

The snake is over Jeffrey's right shoulder.

Edit - Actually the snake can be in any number of bushes. Your odds of finding the snake increase as you search each bush. Besides the one already mentioned, check the following places.
1. West of the witch lady.
2. South of the smithy.
3. Outside the NW fence of the cemetary. (Why Smoo, why?)
4. Behind the cottage north of Jeffrey's location.
5. Next to the entrance to the temple.

Hope that helps.

[ Saturday, November 04, 2006 08:47: Message edited by: Spammin' Salmon ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Spammin' Salmon:

3. Outside the NW fence of the cemetary. (Why Smoo, why?)

*After opening the editor and checking the layout of Tampere.* I have no idea.

Actually now that I think about it, the snake was originally supposed to be in a predetermined bush. After I figured I could make the snake appear randomly I just placed the special rectangle around every bush that I had already placed in Tampere. It could be that I didn't realize that bush was practically out of bounds, or maybe I did. Meh. I work in mysterious ways.

--------------------
These are my scenarios. I may have too much free time but I really don't care.
Backwater Calls, Magus of Cattalon, Rats Aplenty
Get them here
Visit The Lyceum for all your rating needs.
Apprentice
Member # 4970
Profile #3
Straight north of the enterance? You mean the four red brick rooms with the raised platform? Been there, killed everything, still nothing. Commander Boehram doesn't even mention the Nephilim when I talk to him, he talks about the Giants. The Nephilim quest is still on my list though, and I can't get across the river fort to the west to deal with the Giants.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #4
The chief would be in the room east of the platform. You can get there by going through the door in the middle of two nephilim statues. Then follow the hallway east until you come by a double door and go through there. Assuming you haven't killed everyone in that room as well.

--------------------
Get them here
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #5
Isn't the other part of that quest to kill the guards and free the enslaved townsfolk? I think you have to talk to them or something and get them to disappear. Garrrr...

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Apprentice
Member # 4970
Profile #6
I do, offically, feel like a tool.

I swear on everything I feel is holy and good in this world I did NOT see that door between the two statues... the back wall in that room is dark, and my monitor isn't the brightest one in the world. I couldn't tell the door was there.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Oh, and I still can't find that stupid snake, and I have checked every bush in the town.
Shock Trooper
Member # 5459
Profile Homepage #7
Betcha you haven't. I simply say this because I refuse to acknowledge any possible bugs. The rewards isn't too great for finding the snake though. You only get a couple of potions and xp.

--------------------
Get them here