Things Nikki would like...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Things Nikki would like...
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #0
November approaches, and a clutch of new scenarii (yes, I said "scenarii") appear available for download.

One such scenario is "Echoes: Renegade". It's a good scenario. You should play it. BUT, you should only play it if you aren't currently designing a scenario, and have low self-esteem.

So, anyway, I'll cut a long story short. I need things from people to help me make TV finished before the deadline... a hard task considering I have started from scratch...

Really, I just need lots of graphics, which I would have done myself, but don't have time now. So if anybody has free time, get in touch either by email, or through here, or on AIM/MSN.

You really don't need to be Luz to help either. It's simple stuff.

Thanks.

Edit: I wish I could type properly...

[ Friday, October 06, 2006 06:25: Message edited by: Reggie Kray xx ]

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
I'd help out if I wasn't planning to do the same thing you're doing in a couple of weeks. Sorry.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
I will not employ an evil wizard if he has a sleazy mustache.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #2
I would like to point out that building a realistic looking figure or setting, pixel by pixel, in 256 bmp format, is not as simple as it sounds. If you post your graphic requests I could take a look at what I have, or maybe make some for you.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #3
Modify others like I did....I managed to make an elf out of part of others...and it didnt look half bad

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #4
Okay, sorry for the delay. What I mean is taking an existing graphic, and then making it's head face the other way, for instance, or making it's arms move a little. I don't want any *new* graphics, and everything can be done by selecting parts of the existing graphic and rotating/flipping/mirroring/etc.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?