New Scenarios

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New Scenarios
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #25
This is as good a time as any to announce that my first scenario, In the Twilight Shadows, is probably about 15% done, it's progress hampered by the fact that I'm still learning Avernumscript. It certainly will not be ready in time for the contest though, and even if it were, it would never win. As this is my first scenario, I'm shooting for the "at least marginally better than Nephilim Mystery" category. :P

Oh, and Lazarus has a period on the end of his name because he changed his name to follow some meme or other a while back, and a new member decided to create an account with the Login name of Lazarus. UBB does not allow anyone to have a PDN that is the same as someone else's login name. That is why I have a period on the end of my name as well, since I recently obtained this account, and Tyranicus is the login name for #6489.

[ Tuesday, September 12, 2006 22:05: Message edited by: Tyranicus. ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

E:R is BoA. E:T is BoE.
Drat... and mine is EoR. I had it first, I swear...

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #27
I'm still wokring on my scenario named Avalanche for refering purposes, final name unknown. In initial stage of designing most of the plot is planned already.

Pages