Dialogue Editor for Win

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dialogue Editor for Win
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #0
Did anyone have any luck porting it?

EDIT: If not might be able to get around porting it by doing something else, I am looking into it but if it works I will let everyone know.

[ Monday, August 14, 2006 05:18: Message edited by: Grail Shadowblade ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #1
So far, I have had no luck, as should be well known by now. Since I have gotten no help from the windows users, I may try again and see if I have better luck than last time, but I'm not counting on success. If you can come up with something else Grail, it would be really great.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #2
Well I'm going to try it with a Mac emulator and then see if I can talk my dad into joining the two files together in some way but I think I can do it without the source code though.
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #3
A glint of hope has appeared for the porting: I have finally been able to get the Java SDK to install on a windows machine, and I'm working on the actual porting. Hopefully in a week or so I can have it working and save you some trouble. I will say that I salute you for taking action; all the other windows users have just sat around and complained.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Warrior
Member # 7362
Profile Homepage #4
Thanks, all the same I'll work on my idea as well so that way there might be a backup and while no doubt it will be bigger. It's still an alternative just in case, so here's to hoping we both find success in our projects.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #5
I'd love to pitch in, but even after one year of CompSci I'd be limited to operating off the command line (stupid introductory classes). Oh well, I'll just keep on writing Perl scripts that no one else can use. ;)

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
If I am dangling over a precipice and the hero reaches his hand down to me, I will not attempt to pull him down with me. I will allow him to rescue me, thank him properly, then return to the safety of my fortress and order his execution.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by Niemand:

A glint of hope has appeared for the porting: I have finally been able to get the Java SDK to install on a windows machine, and I'm working on the actual porting. Hopefully in a week or so I can have it working and save you some trouble. I will say that I salute you for taking action; all the other windows users have just sat around and complained.
Being as I probably am one of the complainers you speak of, I would like to point out that I have no coding knowledge or experience with Macs or Windows, so the only action I could think of was whining.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty