Graphics request

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Graphics request
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #0
I need the following graphics for my scenario:

* A dialogue picture that looks like Rupert Murdoch, only dressed up to look like a stereotypical chieftain from a savage tribe -- bone through the nose, feathered headdress, etc. If you can make a monster graphic to go along with it, that'd be great too.

* A hot air balloon. I'd like at least three graphics for this: one deflated with the balloon part stuck in the branches of a tree and the basket resting on the ground, one deflated with the balloon and basket both lying on the ground, and one with the balloon fully inflated.

* A giant holding a musket. Make him look as threatening as possible. Ideally, his attack animation should involve lightning bolts shooting out of the gun, and his death animation should involve a crack opening in the earth beneath him and him falling through.

If anyone can supply any of these, I'd very much appreciate it. This is not a joke.

[ Friday, July 07, 2006 16:49: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

I need the following graphics for my scenario:

* A dialogue picture that looks like Rupert Murdoch, only dressed up to look like a stereotypical chieftain from a savage tribe -- bone through the nose, feathered headdress, etc. If you can make a monster graphic to go along with it, that'd be great too.

* A hot air balloon. I'd like at least three graphics for this: one deflated with the balloon part stuck in the branches of a tree and the basket resting on the ground, one deflated with the balloon and basket both lying on the ground, and one with the balloon fully inflated.

* A giant holding a musket. Make him look as threatening as possible. Ideally, his attack animation should involve lightning bolts shooting out of the gun, and his death animation should involve a crack opening in the earth beneath him and him falling through.

If anyone can supply any of these, I'd very much appreciate it. This is not a joke.

You are a strange, strange manchild.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Shock Trooper
Member # 136
Profile Homepage #2
Now, who's Rupert Murdoch?
<checks Wikipedia> Oh. :rolleyes:

Now, Thuryl, I found the time to draw a little scen pic, but my e-mail keeps rejecting your e-adress. Where should I put the thing?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
I do have an alternate email address you could try: l.mcmahon (at) ugrad (dot) unimelb (dot) edu (dot) au

If that doesn't work, you can upload them to your site if you want; I don't feel a particular need to keep them secret until the scenario comes out.

Thanks very much for your help! It's an honour to have the assistance of one of the community's most talented artists.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #4
I could take a crack at that giant for you, and the balloon too if no one else wants to do that.

Edit: By the way, do you want this giant to look like a serious bad guy, or can I go full out crazy jimbob jilly on him.

[ Saturday, July 08, 2006 19:38: Message edited by: Enraged Slith ]
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Enraged Slith:

go full out crazy jimbob jilly on him.
I'm curious as to what this would look like.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #6
Mind the horrible jpeg format:

IMAGE(http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g296/JetGuitarist89/jimbobjilly.jpg)

Overalls, cigar (or tobacco), maybe a straw hat, an Elmer Fud rifle. Basically something that screams those hillbillies from Deliverance + Jethro Tull.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by Enraged Slith:

Edit: By the way, do you want this giant to look like a serious bad guy, or can I go full out crazy jimbob jilly on him.
Serious bad guy. The scenario's a comedy of sorts, but it's not a farce -- and because of the nature of the scenario and of the entity I'm using this graphic to depict, I'm a little worried about being accused of racism, so I don't want it to look ridiculous. (Without going into too much spoilery detail, he's based on an actual mythological figure.)

Many thanks for offering to help; I'm quite a fan of your art too.

[ Saturday, July 08, 2006 21:38: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------