Scenerio ideas

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Scenerio ideas
Warrior
Member # 1451
Profile Homepage #25
That's naturally just the sketch. I plan to make up the plot as I go. :D

Oh, and I plan to do it like this: Day 1- All's fine. Day 2 - attack- the fortification is damaged. That is of course if there will be an option of damaging towns like in A3.

Tragic? That's the point :D .

[ Saturday, November 29, 2003 01:04: Message edited by: Abu Dhabi ]

--------------------
I am pleased to make contact with your entities.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #26
you might not have seen it, but there was a post on the general board about someone possibly making a nethergate scenario. what does everyone think?

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Shock Trooper
Member # 1902
Profile Homepage #27
I was the one who mentioned making it on BoA, but any ways i don't think i liked it as much as the Exile and Avernum series

--------------------
--Axerax the Dragon Tamer--
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #28
The plot should stay about the same but there should be much more to do in the scenario. But if you are talking about making the whole game over in the scenario editor, then you are going to have a lot of trouble. Perhaps a scenario set in the Nethergate universe... I think one of the only reasons why I liked that game even when Avernum was out was because of the blue text options and the bread that reappears from time to time in Nethergate.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Shock Trooper
Member # 52
Profile Homepage #29
I loved Nethergate, but what I really resented was the fact that you couldn't return to most areas once you'd left them, making it more linear than it needed to be, and more restricted.

Eg: my characters couldn't carry all the weapons and loot they wanted to in one go, but there wasn't a second chance to go back in and get a another load once I'd cleared out the dungeon.

The two-games-in-one was very very clever though. But BoA will be infinity-games-in-one, sort of ;)

--------------------
Behind, the sea of time and space roars and follows swiftly

Pages