Dialog

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dialog
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #0
Can someone help me with a simple question. How do you write dialog with more than one question in a node? I can make a conversation work as long as it doesn't branch off. someone tell me how please.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
You can't. You have to work with states. The questions that are available are all the nodes with the same state as your nextstate in the current node.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
To put it more simply, the node you're in determines what text is displayed, but the state you're in determines what questions are available. Once one gets used to the fact that this isn't anything like how it worked in BoE, it really isn't as confusing as it sounds.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #3
Actually your answers were very useful, i got it figured out now I think. I'll probably be back askin another stupid question soon, but thanks.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?