Strange Dialogue Script Error

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Strange Dialogue Script Error
Warrior
Member # 1250
Profile #0
Every time I enter a town in the scenario I'm designing, I get the error: "Dialogue script error: in line 151."

If anybody can tell me what this means, I'd appreciate it. My dialogue script is pretty long, and if I could avoid posting it, that'd be nice. But if I need to, go ahead and let me know.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
That's what the error says verbatim? If so, that's pretty odd, and you should probably post lines 140-160 of your script.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 1250
Profile #2
Funny thing... I went in to fix some things, generally clean up the code, and I found a few mistakes of mine... for the condition for the code in one of my talk nodes, I had ended a condition with "break" instead of "end." Fixing that solved the rest of the problems I had been having with the script, that I can tell.