playing custom scenarios

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: playing custom scenarios
Apprentice
Member # 5252
Profile #0
Ok...feeling really dumb! I have downloaded a few custom scenarios, but I can't figure out how to start/load/play them!!!

HELP!!!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
In your Blades of Avernum folder, there's a folder called Blades of Avernum Scenarios. Inside should be Valley of the Dying Things and the other three pre-packaged scenarios. Put the scenario folders in there. Then load up a party and start a scenario from the main menu.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
Did you read the instructions for playing custom scenarios present in the game help?

You just have to put the folder of the custom scenario into the "\Blades of Avernum scenarios" folder in your Blades of Avernum game directory. Then, when you start the game, the custom scenario should be listed.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Apprentice
Member # 5252
Profile #3
I tried that. I download the zip file to my desktop and them unzipped it to: C:\Program Files\Blades of Avernum\Blades of Avernum Scenarios\At The Gallows (that was the scenario I downloaded) and it doesn't come up! Waaaa. I am so frustated. Thanks for any pointers you can impart!!!

Flekester
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
That's a Blades of Exile scenario. You want a Blades of Avernum scenario. Download from here.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5252
Profile #5
Double Duhhh....Thank you so much...you are a Saint!