What's up with the Louvre?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: What's up with the Louvre?
Warrior
Member # 5159
Profile #0
i have noticed that either no one has made any new graphics at all, or Brett simply has been slacking. does anyone know what is going on? he had a family crisis not too long ago, but as far as i knew he was back in business. i know that before he responded within a couple of days about graphic submissions, as compared to now, which i have still not gotten any replies. maybe someone should make a new graphic database.
(unfortunately i have a mac osx so can't use geocities pagebuilder and know absolutely nothing about web page making)

--------------------
"The whoopie cushion shall rise again."
- Anton Szandor LaVey
Founder of the Church of Satan
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #1
Not much has been happening it seems, I thought the grahpic contest entries would have been sent over. But I doubt it would be worthwhile someone else making an archive, I don't think it would be updated any quicker then the current one.

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Warrior
Member # 5159
Profile #2
it's not so much that it's not updated constantly, so much as it's not updated. it seems that Brett has lost his interest and we no longer have a graphic database.

--------------------
"The whoopie cushion shall rise again."
- Anton Szandor LaVey
Founder of the Church of Satan
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
I seriously doubt that. He only does updates every few weeks or once a month, though. Be patient.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3610
Profile #4
May I suggest you read what he said when he last updated the Louvre?
You can find it here: http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=18;t=000520#000000
Maybe there are some things that are slightly more important than updating the Louvre?
BoE Posse
Member # 15
Profile Homepage #5
Submissions to me are VERY slow. I last updated the Louvre on Nov 1 - adding Corn, by Vincent Camley. I have no other submissions sent to me since then, with the exception of Captain Obvious's stuff, which is being reworked right now.

As far as I know I'm up to date. What's missing?

--------------------
All that we see, or seem, is but a dream within a dream.

Visit the Louvre, the BoA Graphics Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boa/louvre/
Visit Alexandria, the BoE Scenario Database at http://www.personal.psu.edu/bxb11/boe/alexandriajs/
Posts: 653 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00