Character editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Character editor
Apprentice
Member # 5034
Profile #0
Could someone sen me a list of the numbers for the add a item in thew advance featers of the character editor??????????
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
Open up corescendata.txt in your data folder and search for the appropriate item.

Or you could download the editor and open up a new scenario and look at the nice lists present there.

There might be an actual compiled list of items somewhere, but it really isn't necessary because these resources are already available in their raw form.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Warrior
Member # 4778
Profile Homepage #2
Or take a look at eriks cookbook !
There are full lists of items, charakters, floors...
And many other needful things.

--------------------
www.bigblue.de.gg BoA graphics and more
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
This question has been asked and answered dozens of times before. Before you ask a question, do a quick check over old threads to see if it has been asked before (at least within the past month). The boards have a search feature to make this easier.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5034
Profile #4
I did look but didnt see anything. Plus i havent ordered the game yet i just have the demo. The book doesnt help at all really.
Warrior
Member # 4987
Profile Homepage #5
How about this. Go to the Scenario Editor. Enter town mode. Look at the item list. Problem solved.