Need help with Outdoor Wandering

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Need help with Outdoor Wandering
Apprentice
Member # 4020
Profile #0
I'm trying to create a group of merchants that wanders outdoors and does not attack you when you encounter them. I can't get them to not to attack my party, I don't know what else I should add. Here's the code: (very simple)

quote:
beginstate 10;

outdoor_enc_result(1)

break;

I also set the present encounter to run this state.

What else should I add??

[ Tuesday, August 03, 2004 05:57: Message edited by: Pass ]
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
Assuming you put a semicolon to terminate the outdoor_enc_result(1) command line, you'd probably have to list the error message you got for more help. If you don't have an error message, it is because you don't have anything else after state 10, do you?

By the way, do you have all the mandatory states (START and INIT) in your outdoor script?

[ Tuesday, August 03, 2004 15:57: Message edited by: Keep ]

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Apprentice
Member # 4020
Profile #2
Nevermind, I rewrote the code and the problem has been fixed. Strange though, I checked all those things you listed, and none of them seems to be the source of the problem, up to this point, I still can't quite figure out what caused the problem... wierd.